It is “GEMINI SUPER” This grants permission to save user settings on the data folder.
1. Log on as Super. Choose from the menu File - Setup - map.
2. Click the Raster Configuration file button (*.bgr). Enter a name for the file.
3. Use the Add... button to find files (e.g. jpg) to add to the configuration file.
1. Tools – attribute definitions
2. Here you may add more attributes
1. Select the points of which you want to find the average
2. Tool – average of points. Here points are selected within a given radius (for example, one can select 10 points and only two at a time are averaged within the radius)
- Layer 2 projects (gmi) that each contain 1 dataset to be compared with the other
- Select one of the projects
- Calculate point difference – select the other project
- Create a project (*.gmi) with a coordinate set in one of the coordinate systems, remember to save the project with the correct coordinate system in project properties
- If one doesn’t have a coordinate system, one may set up a dummy coordinate system.
- Create a new project (*.gmi) with the same points, but this time the coordinates for the points are in a different coordinate system (same point ID), remember project properties.
- Go to file - setup - transformation - outline transformation - new.
- Select Helmert transformation, and select the two projects. You now get a log of transformation parameters, and may use this new transformation type to transform between the coordinate systems.
- File-Import-Other formats
- Setup – user-defined format
- New- enter a name – select it and edit
- Set up the import by checking the format of the file to be imported in Notepad (see help for how)
- Select the format in the drop-down menu under setup and import the file
File – Setup – Default values.
- Go to file – setup – coordinate systems and geoid models.
- Select the geoid model and click edit.
- Here we see the name of the file, but not the path to the file’s location. Map the path.
- In the case of ordinary theodolite surveys, we first calculate in the outline before calculating in height.
- In the case of GPS surveys we calculate in 3D.
- First we import the known points in the project.
- Then we import the measurements. Use rate reduction if there are several rates.
- Gross error search (exclude only one gross error per search).
- External reliability analysis in accordance with the given standard (cadastral standard or basic standard).
In the map layer list, select create and wms. Here you enter the path to the wms-server you want to retrieve from (http://status.kartverket.no/tjenester/openwms.py). To save to the data folder (user settings), you must be logged on as superuser
Help – License info... – License details – Transfer license - Deactivate now.