Monitor and operate your complete critical infrastructure to ensure safe work operations, quick response time and effective public communications.
Connect with your infrastructure
Your customers depend heavily on your deliveries. They have low tolerance for errors, and even lower tolerance for poor information handling when shutdowns occur.
To stay in control of your distribution and handle even unexpected events, you need to communicate with your network of components – all the way down to the most remote end user.
Our distribution management solution enables you to connect and interact with your infrastructure based on your existing network information system (NIS) data: Monitor the operation of your infrastructure to bypass its weaknesses, utilise its strengths, and communicate with its users.
To help you visualise, understand and manage even the most complex structures, we build our applications with your work processes in mind, wrapped in a simple graphical diagram- and map-based user interface.
- Monitor planned and unplanned events in your infrastructure from online maps and diagrams.
- Monitor notifications from customer service centre and operational units.
- Notify affected customers instantly by phone of errors or maintenance work.
- Reduce downtime and prioritise the most critical and costly repairs when shutdowns occur.
- Plan your field operations, create work orders and allocate the work team – safely and efficiently.
- Simulate exceptions, prepare and train for worst-case scenarios.
- Enhance the value of your existing NIS data by bringing them online.
- Connect with SCADA systems.
- Manage required outage reporting (to management and authorites).