Maximise the value of your resources with forecasting and planning.
Plan your resource distribution over seasons and years
How you plan to distribute your scarce energy resources over seasons and years directly impacts your company’s economic growth and revenues.
You have experienced the changing nature of the power system. Market prices as well as access to resources are affected by weather conditions and behaviour of other market participants. Situations change between seasons, and every year is different. That is why you need a sophisticated tool to manage your resources.
Easy access to data and planning results is important. You need to be able to reuse data in subsequent steps. In our solutions, everything is set up in seamless work processes, configured and adapted to your way of working.
- Forecast the market price up to five years ahead.
- Calculate optimal seasonal production distribution.
- Calculate current value of energy resources.
- Calculate economic water values.
- Calculate expected reservoir levels over seasons.
- Minimise production loss of assets during planned outages.
- Calculate historical inflow and current resource storage.
- Make 'what-if' scenario analyses of future production.
- Forecast inflow.
- Register and model availability and restrictions.
- Check long-term balance position for production, demand and trade.
- Close and handle long-term power and gas OTC and exchange contracts.
- Send bids for yearly, quarterly and monthly cross-border and gas entry-/exit point capacities.
- Handle auction results and curtailments.
- Valuate long-term portfolios and open positions against market price.
- Send transparency messages.