Stay in control and monitor your obligations and resources to handle changes safely and quickly.
Monitor your resources
During daily operations, sudden events in your physical system and in the market may require a change in your production. You also need to notify the markets and authorities about these changes.
You operate in a constantly changing energy market. New markets are introduced, which makes the monitoring job even more complex. It is important to get an overview of your production system so you can take advantage of new market possibilities.
As an operator, you need a system that gives an overview and guides you securely through hectic work situations. Our solution provides this overview and gives you increased confidence in handling both expected and unexpected events.
- Continuously update and monitor input data.
- Notification of events in your production system.
- Notification of market opportunities.
- Make 'what-if' scenario analyses of future production.
- Rebid intraday.
- Calculate optimal bids for the tertiary regulation market.
- Calculate and send data for ancillary services.
- Receive contracts.
- Optimise production to fulfill contracts.
- Inspect consequences of replanning.
- Execute efficient optimal replanning.
- Make settlement of market deliveries.
- Communicate with SCADA systems.
- Check quarter hourly intraday balance positions.
- Adjust imbalances with transmissions, spot exchange and OTC deals.
- Plan and nominate gas storage withdrawals and injections.
- Send bids for intraday cross-border and gas entry-/exit point capacities.
- Send transparency and urgent market messages.
- Send intraday schedules/nominations and receive response messages for European power and gas markets.
- Handle control energy requests from TSOs.