Increase your profit in the spot and ancillary services markets.
Participate in the day-ahead markets
Bidding and delivering in the day-ahead market is your most important activity during the day. The day-ahead market requires your most effort and generates the most income.
Your planning and bidding in the daily spot and ancillary services markets prepares the production for the following day. All these markets are linked together: Bidding in the ancillary services markets depends on how you plan to fulfill your spot contract, which again depends on the spot bid. The spot bid depends on available production capacity, expected prices and your own production costs. This information may change continuously right up to market closing time. Finally, day-after market actions depend on both day- ahead and balancing market prices.
Our solution supports the total process from data collection, forecasting and planning to bidding, contract fulfillment and settlement. It enables you to work within a seamless process in a confident, efficient and optimised way.
- Calculate historical inflow and current resource storage.
- Make 'what-if' scenario analyses of future production.
- Forecast inflow.
- Register and model availability and restrictions.
- Send bids electronically.
- Receive contracts electronically.
- Make settlement of market deliveries.
- Calculate optimal bids for primary and tertiary regulation markets.
- Forecast demand.
- Optimise production to fulfill contracts.
- Electronically communicate with SCADA systems
- Calculate and send system data to the TSO.
- Calculate optimal bids for the spot market.
- Check day-ahead balance positions for production, demand and trade.
- Adjust imbalances with transmission, spot exchange and OTC deals.
- Plan and nominate gas storage withdrawal and injections.
- Send deal confirmations to counterparts for OTC contracts.
- Send bids for day-ahead cross-border and gas entry-/exit point capacities.
- Valuate portfolios and open positions against market prices.
- Send EMIR, REMIT, transparency and urgent market messages.
- Send day-ahead schedules/nominations and receive response messages for European power and gas markets.
- Handle TSO settlement data and show imbalances.
- Send invoices to your partners and customers.