No installation or login is required for the end-user. It’s like handing out a disposable camera and securely collecting the results.
Why did Powel make this application?
- Skagerak Nett experienced that contractors did not take necessary pictures of the cable ditches. This is required visual documentation for the grid company and the installers. Our goal was therefore to develop a user-friendly web application for the end-users, says Thøger Amundsen, product specialist in Powel.
The application has open API and can be linked to different systems at grid companies or companies in other industries.
Process overview - Integrated system (Elsmart Nettmelding or other)
• Create and send ElSnap order to any receiver
• Create and edit templates for checklists
• Create and edit templates for email communication
• Download and close (disable ElSnap URL)
Process overview – ElSnap end-user
• Receive Mail with URL – the URL opens the web application
• Add images according to checklist
• Optional: Reopen to add more images later
• Optional: Forward to another user
NB! Powel ElSnap is not a stand-alone product; it needs to be integrated with another source system/portal/solution. Currently is it available off the shelf with integration to Powel Elsmart Nettmelding or with the options to buy access to the ElSnap Rest-API. Contact us if you want to discuss also other options.