Do you want to help disrupt, transform and improve industries that are critical to the sustainability and safety of modern communities? Do you want to co-create services with engaged customers and co-workers that are committed to design thinking? Can you see yourself solving challenges from a smart community perspective, with the user in focus?
The Powel design team works systematically to understand the chain of events that affects the working day of our clients and their impact on society, in order to design services, solutions, communication, stories, workshops, interactions and innovations that feels – just right. We know that the story of a life is written by the sum of experiences, and we are humbled by the fact that what we do actually affect the everyday life of thousands of users and millions of citizens.
We are always looking for opportunities to synergise and evolve by offering and combining our expertise within strategic design, service design, interaction design, game technology, visual design, communication strategy, PR, content strategy and technology.
We are looking for passionate design interns
Working for Powel offers lots of opportunities to develop your skills and to learn new methods and team collaboration. You will be part of one of the largest and most diverse in-house design departments in the industry, and as an intern you will be designing Powel’s customer experiences as a full-time employee.
You will be working from our office in Trondheim or Oslo.
- An opportunity to create value that really matters to the safety and sustainability of communities.
- A substantial degree of freedom in design methodology
- Close collaboration within interdisciplinary and international teams with domain experts, designers, technologists and customers
- Participation in the entire process, from idea and concept creation to micro-interactions
- Social workdays with activities such as workshops, hackathons, maker faire and design
- Collaboration with inspiring and sharing co-workers
- An international working environment
- Professional development
- Competitive pay
If you hold the potential to be the passionate design intern we are looking for, send us a short introduction of yourself and attach your CV + portfolio. Send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your application “Design intern - your name" in the subject field.
For any questions relating to the role, please contact VP of Experience Design Tonje Evanger.
Application deadline: 31 October