Do you want make sure Powel’s next generation infrastructural digital designs and innovations enters new markets to impact and transform societies towards a more sustainable and secure future? Do you want to work the whole way from strategic communication design and planning to hands-on creation of content and campaigning in co-creation with managers, designers and customers?
You will be part of the Powel design and communication team that works systematically to understand the chain of events that affects the working day of our clients and their impact on society, in order to design services, solutions, communication, stories, workshops, interactions and innovations that makes a difference. We know that the story of a life is written by the sum of experiences, and we are humbled by the fact that what we do actually affect the everyday life of thousands of users and millions of citizens.
We always look for opportunities to synergise and evolve by offering and combing our diverse expertise within strategic design, service design, interaction design, game technology, visual design, communication strategy, PR, content strategy and technology.
We are currently scouting eagerly for an experienced and passionate communication strategist/designer.
Working for Powel offers you great opportunities to develop your skills, learn new skills and clear your own paths in accordance with personal passions and ambitions. You will hold a key role in defining, creating and developing communication strategies for our business units, as well as shaping our corporate tone of voice. You are a doer, an agile and evident communicator, inspiring storyteller and creative writer with a visual approach and mindset.
This position is based at our head office in Trondheim.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the safety and sustainability of communities.
- A substantial degree of freedom in work methodology
- Close collaboration within interdisciplinary and international teams with domain experts, designers, technologists and customers
- Holistic process involvement - from business development and conceptualisation to marketing and iterations
- Social workdays in co-creation with colleagues and customers
- Collaboration with inspiring and sharing co-workers
- An international working environment
- Professional development
- Competitive pay and benefits (insurance, pension etc.)
Are you the passionate person we are looking for, apply with a short text and CV, mark your application “ED Communication strategist – your name” and send it to email@example.com
For any questions relating to the role, please contact VP of Experience Design Tonje Evanger.
Application deadline: 13 November