To strengthen our consulting team in Basel (CH), or in a new Powel office location in Düsseldorf (DE) or Vienna (AT), we are looking for a highly motivated Solution Consultant Software Solutions “Energy Trading & Logistics”.
Working as solution consultants at Powel, our goal is to increase customer value from our software solutions by adapting, implementing and integrating the solutions into the customers’ operational environment. We interact with the software development teams, project managers and customer representatives to support our customers’ core business processes. Now we are looking for technically skilled problem solvers to join our consulting team, helping us to increase user value for new and existing customers. In Powel, you will be working together with development and consultancy colleagues for large customers in an international environment. The office location is Basel (CH), but for the right candidate, an office location and role in the establishment of a new Powel office location in Düsseldorf (DE) or Vienna (AT) is possible.
You will be working with delivery projects for Powel’s solutions within energy logistics and trading, and will be responsible for adapting these solutions to the customer’s needs. You will be a product specialist and super user of Powel’s software solutions for energy trading and scheduling.
- Configuration and deployment of business-critical software solutions that are in operational use 24x7
- Technical implementation like scripting, service bus configuration, system setup and configuration tasks.
- Conducting customer training and providing technical support to customers
- Depending on your skills and qualifications, the role may also be combined with project management and other responsibilities in the organisation.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Relevant degree from a university or an advanced technical college
- Experience with solution delivery projects containing both software and services
- Basic knowledge and experience with message exchange formats, web services and communication protocols
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Advanced English language skills, German language skills is a plus
Considered as advantage
- Experience with software solutions for trading and logistics in the power and gas markets.
- Experience with Java EE
- Experience with middleware integration
Preferred personal qualities
- Proactive, constructive and solution-oriented communication skills to interact with team members, project stakeholders, and customers
- A structured and systematic working approach, reliability and dedication to deliver results
- Ability to work within international and multicultural teams
- Exciting domain with European energy industry in transition (“Energiewende”) and disruptive developments in the IT landscape
- Dynamic, and international work environment, Nordic corporate culture
- Preferred office location is Basel, Düsseldorf or Vienna. For the right candidate, an office location and role in the establishment of a new Powel office location in Düsseldorf (DE) or Wien (AT) is possible.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your complete application with motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Solution Consultant, Switzerland” in the subject field. If you have questions on the role, please get in contact with Eivind Graversen.
The Norwegian Powel Group with headquarter in Trondheim, develops, sells and delivers business-critical software solutions for the energy industry in Europe, Turkey and South America. With around 480 highly qualified employees in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Switzerland, Turkey and Chile, Powel Group is market leader in relevant segments. Among our clients are internationally well-known energy companies. Further information about our products and company on www.powel.com.