Say goodbye to paper maps, sketches and time-consuming phone calls to the office to get further information and instructions. Smart Grid solution iAM Editor Pro is a pocket-sized NIS system, giving you a simple and intuitive map overview of the grid.
iAM Editor Pro is a map-based solution for tablets based on ArcGIS from Esri, which lets you locate, edit and register components, both with and without mobile data access.
The user- friendly tablet solution is process-oriented, easy to use and requires minimal training to use.
Key features of iAM Editor Pro:
- Quick access to detailed information on location and attributes of your registered network components – directly from the map.
- The effective search function lets you quickly find and localise grid components or addresses in the map.
- Network documentation related to your current GPS position can be accessed and viewed directly from the map.
- Network components can be registered and edited from anywhere, and updated grid data is sent online – safe and encrypted – to your network information system (NIS).
- Using the tablet camera, geo-tagged photos of components, structures and surroundings can be added as documentation, and is accessible directly from the map in the NIS and in Powel iAM Viewer.
- You can work either online within mobile data range, or offline at remote work sites with poor coverage.
- The offline functionality lets you download grid data to your tablet in advance, and simply synchronise changes with the NIS system once you are back online.
- Unique users, password protection, and time limited sessions means your information is secure.
Get up to speed and utilise the values from Powel iAM Editor Pro quickly. The process-oriented, intuitive and easy-to-use interface requires minimal training and preparations.
Powel iAM Editor Pro – your pocket-sized NIS system.