TriCity (Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia) is one of the best places to live in Europe. Not only Poles appreciate TriCity, but also many foreigners who live here permanently or come for holidays. We are proud of beautiful and well-kept cities, sandy beaches, clean forests, picturesque lakes and a dense network of bicycle paths. Public safety, nice atmosphere and the magnitude of the possibilities mean that people who live and work in Tri-City often smile and are more relaxed than in many other places. We would like to invite you!
Work on these projects involves:
- Leading a Scrum team
- Influence on design, architecture and whole lifecycle of the solution
- Impact on our deployment pipeline (TeamCity and Octopus)
- Building micro services rather than big enterprise monoliths
- Some projects are stand-alone and some require working with Azure cloud
- The majority of our projects is web-based
- Improving existing code
- Willingness to write unit and integration tests
Current projects are mostly focused on delivering modern, state-of-art solutions to energy producers and traders, and municipalities in Northern and Western Europe.
Preferred background and qualifications
- Min. 6 years of experience in .NET/C#
- Scrum Master experience
- Strong leadership
- Excellent references from previous jobs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Ability to write clean and readable code
Preferred personal qualities
- Passion for programming
- Curious and eager to learn cloud patterns using Azure stack
- Good communication skills to interact with peers
- Considering job as a craftsmanship
As Powel is an international player, good verbal and written English communication skills is a requirement
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time and possibility of ad-hoc home office
- Challenging tasks that contributes to both professional and personal growth and development
- A Nordic working culture with extensive possibilities to influence directions and priorities – we are a fast growing organization, but NOT a corporation!
- Cooperation rather than competition
- International workplace with offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Poland, Chile and Turkey
- Individual yearly budget for conference/training
- Modern, centrally located office in Gdansk
- Benefits like private medical care, Multisport card, telephone package and life insurance
- In-house English and Norwegian lessons
- Desk with adjustable height and high-end laptop with 2x24 inch monitors
- Chill zones with Xbox, PlayStation and table football
To apply, please send your CV in English to email@example.com
Please include the following clause in your application: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended.”
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
With unique IT competence and comprehensive industry knowledge, Powel is a leading supplier of software solutions to the energy-, public-, and contracting sectors. We aim to help our customers make strategic and operational decisions based on access to timely and accurate information from integrated systems. In short, we help utilities work smarter, benefitting businesses and the environment. Our systems and expertise help create real value for companies worldwide. Founded in Norway in 1996, Powel has grown to be an international corporation with staff numbering 460 and offices in 6 European countries and in Chile.