Do you want to help disrupt, transform and improve industries that are critical to the sustainability and safety of modern communities? Do you want to co-create services with engaged customers and co-workers that are committed to design thinking? Can you see yourself solving challenges from a smart community perspective, with the user in focus?
The Powel design team works systematically to understand the chain of events that affects the working day of our clients and their impact on society, in order to design services, solutions, communication, stories, workshops, interactions and innovations that feels – just right. We know that the story of a life is written by the sum of experiences, and we are humbled by the fact that what we do actually affect the everyday life of thousands of users and millions of citizens.
We are always looking for opportunities to synergise and evolve by offering and combining our expertise within strategic design, service design, interaction design, game technology, visual design, communication strategy, PR, content strategy and technology.
We are scouting eagerly for passionate UI / Digital designers
Working for Powel offers lots of opportunities to develop your skills, learn new things and develop your own path according to your passions and ambitions. You will be part of one of the largest and most diverse in-house design departments in the industry, and hold a key role in designing Powel’s customer experiences.
You will be working from our offices in Trondheim and Oslo.
- An opportunity to create value that really matters to the safety and sustainability of communities.
- A substantial degree of freedom in design methodology
- Close collaboration within interdisciplinary and international teams with domain experts, designers, technologists and customers
- Participation in the entire process, from idea and concept creation to micro-interactions
- Social workdays with activities such as workshops, hackathons, maker faire and design
- Collaboration with inspiring and sharing co-workers
- An international working environment
- Professional development
- Competitive pay and benefits (insurance, pension etc.)
If you hold the potential to be the passionate designer we are looking for, send us a short introduction of yourself and attach your CV + portfolio. Send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your application with “Design the future - your name" in the subject field.
For any questions relating to the role, please contact VP of Experience Design Tonje Evanger.
Application deadline: 31 October