Ensure your additional income by investing in the weekly ancillary services markets.
Invest in the weekly markets
Every week you face the same challenge: How do you distribute your energy resources to get the best payoff? This is challenging when comparing weekly markets to daily markets.
Every week you bid in the ancillary service markets. But how should you distribute your resources between the weekly markets and markets with a shorter horizon? How are the price expectations compared to the spot market? What if the spot market surprises you? All these variables require that you have a good overview of all your resources and the market expectations. You need a tool to compare all the alternatives. Our solution enables you to handle all the variables in seamless work processes. You get an overview of all your current obligations and system data. Scenario analyses and optimisations are run to help you make correct and confident decisions.
- Calculate historical inflow and current resource storage.
- Minimise production loss of assets during planned outages.
- Make what-if scenario analyses of future production.
- Forecast inflow.
- Register and model availability and restrictions.
- Send bids electronically.
- Receive contracts electronically.
- Make settlement of market deliveries.
- Calculate optimal bids for the primary, secondary and tertiary regulation markets.
- Forecast demand.
- Check weekly balance position for production, demand and trade.
- Close and handle weekly power and gas OTC and exchange contracts.
- Send bids for weekly cross-border and gas entry-/exit point capacities.
- Handle auction results and curtailments.
- Valuate your portfolios and open positions against market price.
- Send weekly scheduling reports.